We're never going to win another game ever again

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
SHOULD JUST SHUT DOWN THE WHOLE PROGRAM AND BUILD A PARKING LOT.

y'all are all retarts

Thats the impression I get from this board too.
We were not supposed to lose today but some dumbasses decided to play the game on the field and it caused us to lose. I guess we go 0-5 here on out since those games will probably be played on paper anyway.

There are some serious idiots in here.

Ironic thread that tries to take away the stinging realization of how bad we are...but fails.

SHOULD JUST SHUT DOWN THE WHOLE PROGRAM AND BUILD A PARKING LOT.

y'all are all retarts

I don't understand how people are retarts for being upset with the way the team was coached and played. Nobody is being crazy for pointing that out.

I don't understand how people are retarts for being upset with the way the team was coached and played. Nobody is being crazy for pointing that out.

Because people are being typical fans (i guess) and saying "oh ööööing hell, we are gonna go 1-4 down the stretch and Vad Lee will decommit and Chan Gailey will come back and UGA will burn down the Tech Tower."

Because people are being typical fans (i guess) and saying "oh ööööing hell, we are gonna go 1-4 down the stretch and Vad Lee will decommit and Chan Gailey will come back and UGA will burn down the Tech Tower."

No one says that except people like you and the OP.

Holy öööö! I thought UGA was coming with torches. I better check my sources.

dumbass.

OP tries to sarcastically blend this "meltdown" thread in with the others to seem sly but fails epically. /thread d bag

"The Game That Killed the 3-4 Defense"
"The 3-4 is a mistake at Tech"
etc...

Back