We're not going to Tampa...

ContactBuzz

Probably Drinks Cosmopolitans
the sooner you realize it, the better. Nada, nil, zilch, zero chance. VT is going to DESTROY Duke and UVA.

Take your misplaced hope and aim it somewhere that can do some good.

Wow, man. Let us have some fun... at least until after the game tonight.

Let's be optimistic for once!!! UNC was supposed to crush NCSU but they got annihilated. UVA is a pretty good team too. I give it even odds that VT loses today or next week.

the sooner you realize it, the better. Nada, nil, zilch, zero chance. VT is going to DESTROY Duke and UVA.

Take your misplaced hope and aim it somewhere that can do some good.

So, are you one of those who also said no way UNC loses to NCSU or Duke? :laugher:

VT is a .500 team, no reason to think they won't lose again. And honestly, they should probably be 1-5 in conference if not for "helmet contact" and UNC QB injury.

I seem to remember alot of posters also thinking we'd go 3-9 this year. HAH!

I think some people are missing the joke.

anyway, I'll add:

This isn't basketball! VT is going to mop the floor with Duke and UVA. Both games will be over at halftime.

It really is impossible. And we are wasting our time even bringing it up! Maybe next year. Go watch the Arkansas State vs. Florida Atlantic game on pay per view or something, everyone. The Owls have a better chance of playing in Tampa again this year than we do!

Paging chilidogking.

Duke and Virginia need to go ahead and phone this one in.

So, are you one of those who also said no way UNC loses to NCSU or Duke? :laugher:

Hopefully he is - if so, i would encourage him to shout it as loudly as possible that no way VT loses...

I heard that Swofford is petitioning the BCS to drop the ACC from the Orange Bowl this year because it is so bad.

This thread is depressing. So far everything is falling just the way we want it! Where's the joy? The optimism? Of course UVA can whip VPI.

I get the joke now... if that's what it really is...

If so, then there is NO way we go to Tampa, LOL.

This thread is amusing because 10% of people got the joke beforehand, 40% of people then realized the joke and posted how they realized it, ruining the joke, and the other 50% still don't realize the joke.

Back