"We're not very healthy"

Gofund me?
giphy.gif

How do you figure that? We have only seen a few pass plays from Oliver. He is a great athlete, but I worry he'd be like a baseball pitcher who can only throw a fastball.

Better than a baseball pitcher who can’t throw a fastball

I did one better. I called Luther Campbell. We are on the bounty system. I think he agreed to it. I really didn't understand a word

SingleFlakyArcticseal-small.gif

I don't think we've seen enough to be "convinced" but we certainly ran more plays that he had to read that we have all season. That could be because L'ville's defense sucked, or it could be because CPJ has been more hands on with the QB these past few weeks.

On the radio show, CPJ said that Louisville lined up in like 6 different ways on defense, and mentioned helping Marshall with the decisions at the line. Marshall seemed to get us into the right play more often than not, to my uneducated eye in the stands. CPJ said Duke pretty much always lines up the same way. Maybe Duke's more straightforward scheme-wise and better athlete-wise than Louisville?

JRjr

On the radio show, CPJ said that Louisville lined up in like 6 different ways on defense, and mentioned helping Marshall with the decisions at the line. Marshall seemed to get us into the right play more often than not, to my uneducated eye in the stands. CPJ said Duke pretty much always lines up the same way. Maybe Duke's more straightforward scheme-wise and better athlete-wise than Louisville?

JRjr
Clemson came out with the "shift before the snap" strategy and abandoned it after our initial success. Louisville appeared to do the "DL standing up" routine a few times.

Air Force Quon is fueled and ready to take off. Tobias the Tank will enter the game late third quarter as we start to pull away.

59-14 Jackets win.

Duke's got more injuries than we do.

http://www.donbest.com/ncaaf/injuries/

Duke
Date Pos Player Injury Status
10/10/18 DT Edgar Cerenord Undisclosed is upgraded to probable Saturday vs Georgia Tech
10/10/18 S Michael Carter II Undisclosed is upgraded to probable Saturday vs Georgia Tech
10/07/18 WR Aaron Young Undisclosed is "?" Saturday vs Georgia Tech
10/07/18 DE Drew Jordan Undisclosed is "?" Saturday vs Georgia Tech
10/07/18 S Jordan Hayes Undisclosed is "?" Saturday vs Georgia Tech
10/07/18 RB Marvin Hubbard III ACL is out for season
10/07/18 RB Mataeo Durant Undisclosed is "?" Saturday vs Georgia Tech
10/07/18 C Zach Harmon Undisclosed is "?" Saturday vs Georgia Tech
09/09/18 CB Mark Gilbert Hip is out for season
--------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Tech
Date Pos Player Injury Status
10/07/18 DB Jaytlin Askew Undisclosed is "?" Saturday vs Duke
09/11/18 RB KirVonte Benson Knee is out for season
08/16/18 QB Lucas Johnson Leg is out indefinitely
08/10/18 WR Adonicas Sanders Collarbone is out indefinitely

Duke is expecting some of those players to play on Saturday, but they lost a starting LB yesterday.

http://amp.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/article219858325.html

Back