We're representing on GameDay at TCU this morning

I always wonder who these people are that crash Game day with random school flags. As many times as it has been down here, I have never had the urge to get up that early and fight traffic to go the stadium for a game I wasn't going to attend.

I always wonder who these people are that crash Game day with random school flags. As many times as it has been down here, I have never had the urge to get up that early and fight traffic to go the stadium for a game I wasn't going to attend.

If they had had it when I was in school I might have worn a Hog hat when it came to Tech.

Think they would have come to Tech in the 79-81 timeframe?

Agree, and if I did bother waking up and fighting the crowd, I'd put more effort and creativity into it. Sure would be awesome to see that pie chart waving around on my TV screen.:rolleyes:

I heard that the Washington St. flag was the first one on Gameday. I wouldn't fight traffic to do it either.

I heard that the Washington St. flag was the first one on Gameday. I wouldn't fight traffic to do it either.

They've got a big network set up and IIRC, they've had a WSU flag flying at every GameDay broadcast for years. Pretty big dedication for one of the worst programs in the country.

Yeah, the Washington State flag is there every week. I think I heard/read somewhere one time that there is a big alumni/fan network that UPS is around the country every week. It's really cool actually. Gameday is a lot of fun, I went to the one at Centennial Park the last two years for the season opener, I'm going to try and keep that up.

Nice to see Ma Tech getting some publicity though!

Yeah, the Washington State flag is there every week. I think I heard/read somewhere one time that there is a big alumni/fan network that UPS is around the country every week. It's really cool actually. Gameday is a lot of fun, I went to the one at Centennial Park the last two years for the season opener, I'm going to try and keep that up.

Nice to see Ma Tech getting some publicity though!

Probably heard it on game day. They did a story on it last year. Most publicity Wassu has gotten in YEARS!!!!

Back