We're the Reason Why ACC Schedule Hasn't Been Released

Interesting. I assume we are looking at an FCS team for this date. Maybe Archer High School could work us in for a 2 and 1.

Also, I believe we'll still be playing MTSU, but later in the year. I'm assuming this after seeing this article and maybe there's a connection between the order of the non-conference teams listed and the dates they play them.

That being said, we must've had an issue with SE Louisiana then. I wouldn't mind removing them from our schedule anyways.

I misunderstood. I thought GT was replacing a FBS steam with an FCS team too.

We were probably planning on playing SE LA for our first game. They must not be able to accomodate our change in schedule. We just have to replace them with another FCS punching bag. No big deal.

We were probably planning on playing SE LA for our first game. They must not be able to accomodate our change in schedule. We just have to replace them with another FCS punching bag. No big deal.

If we drop SE LA and replace them with another punching bag, do we have to pay both of them?

What? How?

I have to admit that I assumed that we wouldn't play on Sept 8 when we decided to move MTSU. Are we really that afraid of them on a 5 day break that we put ourselves into this situation?

Back