We're undefeated

techman98

Flats Noob
A lot of teams would love to say that right now. Are we perfect? Not yet. Do we have the potential to win every game? Yes.

Now I just hope the guys continue to put in the tough work that is required to win 10+ regular season games.

Now I just hope the guys continue to put in the tough work that is required to win 10+ regular season games.

This part needed to be echoed. Hopefully the team maintains focus and doesn't look past anyone. Even with four of our remaining opponents losing to BLAH teams this week, we need to respect our opponents and take care of business.

We have the perfect coach. I give credit to the players for following such a leader at CPJ, but ultimately, our winning against better recruits/athletes is all about PJ. I wouldn't trade him for any other coach in the country. He can do more with less than anyone else.

4-0 for first time since 1990, according to Sting Daily?

This part needed to be echoed. Hopefully the team maintains focus and doesn't look past anyone. Even with four of our remaining opponents losing to BLAH teams this week, we need to respect our opponents and take care of business.

+1

I'm hoping the KU game followed by the UNC game have taught the team some lessons. I can't imagine yesterday was much fun for them. The KU game had to be a blast. Let's hope for two more video game performances against the next two opponents. I mean, if Temple can rush for 285 and score 38 against MD, we have totally failed if we don't rush for 600 and score 60+.

Back