Wes Durham - Kansas Game

Wreck Em

Dodd-Like
So far I have recorded full Wes Durham Game calls from both games this year. My problem is, my football game is during the Kansas one. If someone who isn't going to the KU game could record Wes Durham's radio call, I would appreciate it, AND I could provide the last 2 games audio after I edit out commercials.Thanks in advance.

You play football? Or your high school/college?

You play football? Or your high school/college?

Just a church team. But lest you laugh, we have 1 marine, a police officer, and of course my awesomeness, along with many more athletic people.

So far I have recorded full Wes Durham Game calls from both games this year. My problem is, my football game is during the Kansas one. If someone who isn't going to the KU game could record Wes Durham's radio call, I would appreciate it, AND I could provide the last 2 games audio after I edit out commercials.Thanks in advance.

Did you record any of the Wes's call the last few years? If so, I'd love to get copies of them.

Did you record any of the Wes's call the last few years? If so, I'd love to get copies of them.
Unfortunately, no. I can eventually get you the 2008 GT/UGA Wes Durham though.
Really, you are missing GT football for church? What the hell is wrong with you?

It's a choice between, for 60 minutes living my dream, or watching a football game on TV. I L-O-V-E Tech football, but I would rather play football than watch a smaller game like this. If it were against an ACC opponent or Thuga, I would be glued to either the TV or Bobby Dodd bleachers. Tough choice but this kind of thing only comes up once in a lifetime.(Actually twice)

WREK used to put up audio archives of all the games, but I assume they don't do that anymore. Hmm, are the games even broadcast on WREK any more? (I've out of the range and haven't checked in years)

Edit: Just checked, and no, doesn't look like they broadcast football any more - but you can get the Volleyball archives! :rolleyes:

Back