Wes just now...

kevinw33

Dodd-Like
On Mayhem in the AM (shut up, yes I listen), Wes was sitting in to talk about the Falcons and one of the douches said, how about Georgia Tech this weekend? And Wes said, "No. We are not going to talk about Georgia Tech. 66 points, almost 800 yards rushing, what can be said? No one wanted to talk about them through August and now that they are 3-0 we won't talk about them now."

Seems like Wes was sticking up for us a little. That was leading into the commercial break so during the break, he might have gotten a little 'reprimand' so when they came back he said he was kidding and went on to say some more. They all agreed that they had never seen what Tech is doing before in there time watching football. One of them also said he thinks he almost saw CPJ happy which cracked me up a little.

I love Wes.

CPJ said "fun" while destroying the dreams and hopes of an entire college team.

CPJ may be a huge factor of the future of potentially three coaches this season: Kansas, NCSU, and UGA. Insiders for NCSU are saying that the next two games (Cincinnati, Tech) are very important regarding of O'Briens future. Why that would be the case when he only has one more year after this season, IDK, but that's what they're saying.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CPJ is going to be getting lots of people fired in his hopefully long long time as our HC.

Wes is the öööö. And hellz yeah he is sticking up for us. He's a Tech man before any other sports team(yes even UNC). I believe he will take joy in laying a 50 spot on the tarheels.

We noticed CPJ's smile, too. Before the half, I was careful to not look at him out of sheer fear of accidentally making eye contact and dying on the spot. The second half though, he was grinning ear-to-ear with almost every play. I loved seeing that.

CPJ said "fun" while destroying the dreams and hopes of an entire college team.

"Fun" because we may just be good enough for him to school people by his play calling.

By the way, I expect Al Groh to have some "fun" stuf in store for UNC.

Last year, we had to pull out some fancy blitzes to beat SCar St. We haven't done a whole lot of fancy stuff on D yet this year.

I saw us run one of those typical NFL overload-blitzes at Kansas a couple of times.

CPJ smile = checkmate

Ever since fall practice started, CPJ has seemed milder to me. A tad less pissed......I think he had a strong feeling that his team was ripe to effectively run his offense. I also think he really likes this team.

Did Tony just say the lil girl will be making an appearance on the show today?

EDIT: Swofford is coming on show at 1100

Ever since fall practice started, CPJ has seemed milder to me. A tad less pissed......I think he had a strong feeling that his team was ripe to effectively run his offense. I also think he really likes this team.

I've been going to the Radio Show every week and he definitely seems more relaxed there than he did last year. I agree that he appears to like this year's team and has said many times that they are fun to be around and work very hard.

I've been going to the Radio Show every week and he definitely seems more relaxed there than he did last year. I agree that he appears to like this year's team and has said many times that they are fun to be around and work very hard.
You can hear it in the recordings of the show, too. Last year there was some tension; something was off. This year, he sounds less stressed about figuring out what's wrong and fixing it.

And this team is very young. Keep the chemistry and next year could be very special.

I think he has more of his playbook at his disposal now. Yes, he probably had most everything installed, but he's not gonna call something he doesn't think his guys will be able to pull off. Tevin just may give him more options.

On Mayhem in the AM (shut up, yes I listen), Wes was sitting in to talk about the Falcons and one of the douches said, how about Georgia Tech this weekend? And Wes said, "No. We are not going to talk about Georgia Tech. 66 points, almost 800 yards rushing, what can be said? No one wanted to talk about them through August and now that they are 3-0 we won't talk about them now."

THe more I think about this, the more I wonder if Wes didn't do this because he knows what lies in store for GT ahead.

He is extremely close to the program and if he knows that this season has a good chance to be special, he would love nothing better than to mess with those douches a little. :bowrofl:

I think he has more of his playbook at his disposal now. Yes, he probably had most everything installed, but he's not gonna call something he doesn't think his guys will be able to pull off. Tevin just may give him more options.

I agree that Tevin is throwing the ball where it can be caught more reliably than Joshua did last year. BUT, I will say again and again that the difference we see is a result of the whole team being on the same page rather than a difference in one player.

Major difference is in pass pro. We'll see how that changes vs a big time DL whenever we finally get around to seeing one. NC's ain't bad.

Major difference is in pass pro. We'll see how that changes vs a big time DL whenever we finally get around to seeing one. NC's ain't bad.
Absolutely. The passing plays have had time to develop, which is a luxury Paul Johnson's Tech teams haven't had. If we can keep the pass protection up against good DL's, watch out.

Back