Wes & Roddy

Lericia Harris on the sideline.

1632832548125.png

butterface

It’s always the case. I don’t blame them.

yes unfortunately this is true. He said a holding on the back Side of a jersey was correct against us and a much worse same Callie said it wasn’t holding.
The worst part though was the hit to the head on Gibbs. The defender lowers his head and hits the head first (slightly), then follows through with shoulders. Dumb that it wasn’t called.

yes unfortunately this is true. He said a holding on the back Side of a jersey was correct against us and a much worse same Callie said it wasn’t holding.
The worst part though was the hit to the head on Gibbs. The defender lowers his head and hits the head first (slightly), then follows through with shoulders. Dumb that it wasn’t called.
That targeting no call was a good call in my opinion. The defender went for the ball and tried to knock it loose with his shoulder. It just looked really bad because Gibbs had the ball up high from catching it. There were plenty of other terrible calls/no calls though.

What's wrong with a little home cooking, Roddy?

Roddy's quite good, my guess is he has his eyes on this as a career so I'm sure he's trying to be really professional. This job is a stepping stone for him, not a terminal stop.

Roddy's quite good, my guess is he has his eyes on this as a career so I'm sure he's trying to be really professional. This job is a stepping stone for him, not a terminal stop.

I just didn't care for his overemphasis that he was correct and the ref wasn't. Look closely, the defender hits Gibbs in the helmet first. It turned out to be a glancing blow but it was a hit to the head first, shoulders second. Was it a penalty? I don't know, but it was very close.

About every game there is at least one play where an announcer goes off on a call in which the announcer clearly can not get the view or DOES NOT CARE TO. Sitting at home with a big screen, it's easy to see many many missed calls by announcers and refs.

I just didn't care for his overemphasis that he was correct and the ref wasn't. Look closely, the defender hits Gibbs in the helmet first. It turned out to be a glancing blow but it was a hit to the head first, shoulders second. Was it a penalty? I don't know, but it was very close.

About every game there is at least one play where an announcer goes off on a call in which the announcer clearly can not get the view or DOES NOT CARE TO. Sitting at home with a big screen, it's easy to see many many missed calls by announcers and refs.

We disagree on this, when I saw the replays of that hit I said that it wasn't targeting and it would definitely be overturned. The others watching with me thought so as well, so I'm not surprised that Roddy felt the same way. I didn't think it was even particularly close upon watching the replay, to be honest.

Back