Wes said they are wearing these

I get that. But I was actually referring to something PJ once said about gold pants looking like french fries.

I think he was actually talking about a gold pants/gold jersey combo making the players look like french fries.

WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE! At least they get a cool apparel provider, we got ööööing Russell. Their crap fits weird.
The Under Armor founder or CEO or something is a Maryland alum, similar to the Nike guy at Oregano.

Maryland's "classic" were pretty much crap too. They have no culture or history in football to draw from.

We, on the other hand, have a rich and proud tradition. And the best we can do is four year old arena football jersey templates. Awesome.

Maryland's "classic" were pretty much crap too. They have no culture or history in football to draw from.

We, on the other hand, have a rich and proud tradition. And the best we can do is four year old arena football jersey templates. Awesome.

I think the whole point of changing up the uniforms was to get rid of all ties to the Chan Gailey era. The team wanted to start over from scratch. Saying that, I wouldn't mind seeing the uniforms we wore against UVA in 2006, particularly the helmet.

My goodness its holloween vs the cincy bengals in atlanta this saturday.Man takes guts to look like this.

I'll take Maryland unis over our cheap looking unis any day. At least Maryland's unis are somewhat couture

I actually liked Marylands week one uniforms. They were so over the top they went past ugly and into ridiculous.

I think the whole point of changing up the uniforms was to get rid of all ties to the Chan Gailey era. The team wanted to start over from scratch. Saying that, I wouldn't mind seeing the uniforms we wore against UVA in 2006, particularly the helmet.
We wore those jerseys well before Gailey. If they wanted to make a break from Gailey, they should have simply abandoned the biege top. This is Russell using our team to try out their crap jerseys.

That said, the white on white with blue side panels doesn't look abysmal. Which is progress, I suppose.

I'll take Maryland unis over our cheap looking unis any day. At least Maryland's unis are somewhat couture

ha +1 for using couture, but +5 for calling the terps a bunch of sissy cross dressers. Isn't couture typically custom made WOMEN'S clothing?

Am I the only person that likes marylands combos?

No I actually think Maryland's uniforms are great with their incorporation of state flag elements. Seriously, if you have very little recognition or tradition, why not do something that is outlandish (color combos) yet in a wierd way very old-time pride tradition (state flag elements).

I think they are GREAT. Would I want Tech to do something like it? No. But we are Georgia Tech, not Maryland.

Back