Wes!

Wes has it good. He ain't going anywhere, least of all to Chapel Hole.

So much for Johnson redshirting everybody. He hopes 10 of 22 freshman will play in the fall.

vad lee also has the attitude that he think he will start.

This excites me. I hope everyone coming in has this attitude. I just hope he takes it well and works even harder in the likely event that he doesn't.

He has it made in Atlanta. College and pro football gigs plus his talk show w/ Barnhart. He probably won't go to UNC because he'd just be under his Woody's shadow, despite that he's very good on his own merit.

I hope he stays and becomes an Atlanta football legend.

I've been to Chapel Hill. Absolutely loved it there. It's still a good two hours away from Charlotte, but I'd rather live in CH than ATL. Maybe that's just me not liking big cities.

If you like a guy with little personality and who doesn't paint a picture of what's going on in the game, he's your guy.

Unfortunately, he's as good as any modern announcer.

The Ciraldo's, Munson's, Cawood Ledford types have been made obsolete by television.

PJ throws around compliments like they're hunnert dolla bills, so his praise of Attaochu is about the most effusive I've ever heard him about a player.
On Wes ... let's face it, he'd be following his dad, who is an absolute superstar and idol in North Carolina, and he'd have those comparisons every single day. He's got it good in Atlanta with Tech, the Falcons and the show with TB.

I've been to Chapel Hill. Absolutely loved it there. It's still a good two hours away from Charlotte, but I'd rather live in CH than ATL. Maybe that's just me not liking big cities.
I don't know. The traffic in CH is terrible given the roads they have and there's absolutely nothing there but that fugly blue color.

So much for Johnson redshirting everybody. He hopes 10 of 22 freshman will play in the fall.

I saw that. First thing I realized is just how bad things are when half the incoming class is projected to play. That was a real eye-opener.

I don't know. The traffic in CH is terrible given the roads they have and there's absolutely nothing there but that fugly blue color.

:laugher: Change blue to red and it sounds a lot like Atlanta.

Back