is andrew luck the best player in college football

• absolutely

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • definitely

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

MTrain

hodl
anyone else stay up to watch this ****? chime in here.

houston about to go down to UCLA, getting stomped

lot of game left to call Iowa done.

Arizona offense hasn't shown much...could be ECU VPI like

case keenum is officially withdrawn from the heisman race

he never really deserved to be there. I thought Houston would win, but I was most assuredly proven wrong.

I trusted the Pac-X last year and they royally burned me...I guess they all just got a little older...

I wouldn't mind seeing Arizona continue to smack Iowa. I like seeing a team re-emerge every once in a while as a contender, plus I'm just overall in favor of Iowa getting thumped.

andrew luck is going to win the heisman imo... he should at least be in NYC

wake is getting destroyed

just goes to show:

teams do not travel east to west very well.

Iowa looks like they think it's 11:00 pm...

andrew luck is going to win the heisman imo... he should at least be in NYC

wake is getting destroyed

this is not surprising it was 11:30 at the start of the game according to their bio clocks...you can't reset bioclocks in a day.

I'd say Heisman is pretty wide open right now.

Iowa fans here were shocked they were mere 1 point favorites. He he

this is not surprising it was 11:30 at the start of the game according to their bio clocks...you can't reset bioclocks in a day.

I'd say Heisman is pretty wide open right now.

wake is playing like its 2:30 am on their bioclock

just goes to show:

teams do not travel east to west very well.

Iowa looks like they think it's 11:00 pm...

whats the time difference between tucson and iowa? i know arizona doesnt change their clocks, so half the year they are on pacific time and the other half on mountain. I dont know what they are now.

I'm glad I called off my Iowa bet earlier today. I just remembered how STUPID they were against us in the Orange Bowl. They should have ran the ball more against us. If they had, the score would have been brutally ugly.

tucson at night is a tough place to play. i remember watching undefeated UCLA with maurice jd get smacked there late in season. they played SC tough at home too. and wisconsin years ago.

Mtrain has posted 50 positive things about Stanford football and 0 positive things about GT's win today. Mtrain needs to find a Stanford forum imo. Also a gay forum to express his buttlust for Mr. Luck.

Back