What’s the deal...with the right heel?

Maybe when he was seven years old, he used a push broom to help keep a pile of burning trash in place. When the job was done he returned the broom to the garage, not knowing that its bristles were still smoldering. A spark ignited a can of nearby gasoline, that exploded in front of him. His 11-year old brother saved his life by rolling him around on the ground you insensitive jerks.

not that it makes a single bit of difference, but every picture i have seen of CGC, he has his right heel elevated.

Is this his kicking leg?

Just curious.

And *edit- If this is some type of physical issue, I can’t imagine it affects his potential ability as the GT head coach.

Just asking...
He's got a short leg. Lifts his pelvis up to keep his spine from scolioting.

He's got a short leg. Lifts his pelvis up to keep his spine from scolioting.
I think you're onto something. It seems nearly impossible from the position of his feet that the leg with the flat foot appears to bend at the knee, but the foot with the heel up is on the leg with the knee straight or bent less. At least in the pic with Buzz. I tried imitating this stance myself and couldn't. He must have one leg shorter than the other.

Last edited:
I think you're onto something. It seems nearly impossible from the position of his feet that the leg with the flat foot appears to bend at the knee, but the foot with the heel up is on the leg with the need straight or bent less. At least in the pic with Buzz. I tried imitating this stance myself and couldn't. He must have one leg shorter than the other.
I say that from personal experience. Xrays one day (many years ago) showed my right hip lower than my left and after further checking my right shin bone was measured to be 5/8" shorter than my left. That left me reflexively bending my left knee a tad all my life while standing in one place.

Is there a ST subforum somewhere that y’all discuss your foot fetishes? Never seen so many supposedly alpha males so concerned about someone’s foot.

If he really did have a short leg, he’d wear a built up shoe to protect his back and joints during normal activity. And he doesn’t. He wants to looks taller next to all of these athletes.

I think you're onto something. It seems nearly impossible from the position of his feet that the leg with the flat foot appears to bend at the knee, but the foot with the heel up is on the leg with the need straight or bent less. At least in the pic with Buzz. I tried imitating this stance myself and couldn't. He must have one leg shorter than the other.
Pics of you imitating

Is there a ST subforum somewhere that y’all discuss your foot fetishes? Never seen so many supposedly alpha males so concerned about someone’s foot.

If he really did have a short leg, he’d wear a built up shoe to protect his back and joints during normal activity. And he doesn’t. He wants to looks taller next to all of these athletes.
Explain it, Alpha

Edit**you are obviously a midgit

There’s a sub forum for you also.

Back