WHAT A DAY!! ITS GREAT TO BE A YELLOW JACKET!! THOUGHTS...

D

Damarius

It was great to see the newly renovated BDS at Grant Field. It looked great. Before the game, I got a chance o say good luck to the players and shake CG hand while they were coming out of the locker room. When I got to my seats, I noticed the abundance of orange in the northern stands. THis is by far the most fans of a visiting team i have EVER seen at Bobby Dodd. It felt great to see them all leave early, but I did feel a bit bad because they had so high hopes for this season. Anyways, to get to the game itself, It was an amazing display by our coaches and players. Our defense was just so good, holding a potential two NFL RB to only 40 yards on 38 carries. That is tremendous. We had GREAT pass rush and GREAT tackles. I think Henderson had three and Daryl Smiths big sack on fourth was huge too. Reggie Ball just came out there and showed his stuff. He is so athletic. He is a very tough guy (the fumble by P.J. that he dove and recovered) and has a lot of talent. After the 54 yard bomb to curry I couldn't stop cheering. It was so great. And the catches by Logan, and Darius Williams were great. I loved the fake punt that Chris Reis ran. Overall, guys the coaching WAS GREAt. GREAT playcalling by Coach Gailey and we were well-prepared and motivated. We had a game-plan ready. You gotta respect CCG and our players. They have gone through a lot of negativity and to go out and perform like they did was just tremendous. I cheered so loud I could barely speak. It was a great day of GT football, and I hope this will continue in the future.

P.S. the fan support was great!!! VERY LOUD. The D-FENCE!!! Cheere in the end was amazing.

GO JACKETS!!! STING THE CRIMINALS!!!!!!

Back