What are the odds we beat UNC? (Game Week poll)

What are the odds we beat UNC?

• .9+

Votes: 8 4.5%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 1 0.6%

Votes: 4 2.3%

Votes: 38 21.5%

Votes: 38 21.5%
  • .1-

Votes: 70 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, we are undefeated at home vs FBS competition. That’s as close to a sure thing as you can get in college football.

Don't know why, but I feel good about this one. I think we can move the ball better than we have, and I know we can score points if we don't give up the ball. IMO, this might be the most important game on the schedule aside from uga. Tons of recruits there including Joshua downs. Would be great to come away with a win on this one.

Think our defense outmatches their offense but I’m not sure we have enough bodies to field an OL anymore.

Our OL is decimated. We're due for a pick 6 or two though, and we'll need it to have a shot.

I voted 0.1 because there was no Vad Lee and ESPN just announced CDP is out for the season.

0.5 here...UNC comes in deflated after last week's opportunity, and we get into a rhythm.

If we somehow produce an offense, we might have a chance. If that happens that will calm stingtalk. Right after everyone on one side gets their I told you so’s in. I’m willing to eat crow to have the Jackets win an ACC game.

If we somehow produce an offense, we might have a chance. If that happens that will calm stingtalk. Right after everyone on one side gets their I told you so’s in. I’m willing to eat crow to have the Jackets win an ACC game.

Nah, Mac hasn’t had time to erase the talent disparity that has widened the last few years.

Jackets roll.

Seriously though, our offense has got to start to click at some point. Why not this week? I'm not saying some sort of offensive explosion, but something that would rank us around 80th in FBS. With our D, that should be enough to get to 2 ACC wins, maybe 3 if it starts this week. Duke and Virginia are probably too balanced for us during the transition, but VT is a ööööshow and Miami isn't much better. UNC, NCSt, and Pitt all have serious issues.

Back