What are your plans for the 2nd half of the game tonight?

I'll tell you right now what I'm planning on doing during the third and fourth quarters:

Thanking the Good Lord that I'm not a Clemson fan.

2b897fbdbbddff65e54e5c82a9ff4f15--video-camera-adult-fun.jpg

2nd half plans include loading up on Chicken Tenders & Fries, dunked in honey mustard while watching Tech kick the crap outta Dabo's team

Don't know why I feel this way, but I think our secondary is up for the challenge tonight

2 picks, 1 long run in the return game to flip the field at a key moment and we can win this thing

I think we'll surprise a lotta folks mainly due to our revamped S&C program

Don't know why I'm so optimistic, but I am
Dude won the National Championship as a true freshman. Just sayin'

Taunting all of the Clemson fans sitting around me while we’re up 2 TD’s ... mind rite

Looking forward to our bench getting extensive playing time as we put the game away at the half and go into the locker room with a 35 point lead.

I hear the new Chapelle special is fire.
While you and I may agree on some outcomes, this ain’t the way to be a GT fan. Well, maybe it is, but it’s the worst way to be a GT fan. Get behind the program. Cheer them on. Come hell or high water, believe the impossible.

While you and I may agree on some outcomes, this ain’t the way to be a GT fan. Well, maybe it is, but it’s the worst way to be a GT fan. Get behind the program. Cheer them on. Come hell or high water, believe the impossible.

I didn't anticipate the ACC would be so ööööed that they couldn't get the game onto ööööing TV.

But I must say, the new Chapelle was amazing. Watch it. Now I have to figure something else out to do for the 2nd half.

I didn't anticipate the ACC would be so ööööed that they couldn't get the game onto ööööing TV.

But I must say, the new Chapelle was amazing. Watch it. Now I have to figure something else out to do for the 2nd half.
Can’t wait to watch Chappelle as soon as the game is over

have a s--- load of work to do
and Hogans Heroes is on

Back