What excuses do the CPJ lovers make now?

H-town

Helluva Engineer
kicking game? It’s Paul Johnson’s team.

Defense? It’s his team

Offense? Once again it disappears in the fourth quarter

I’m so sick of watching this team. Nothing exciting about it. His recruiting sucks. His game management sucks. Boring offense. No pass game.

Hey GSUTalon. Care to tell us again how great Johnson was at GSU?

kicking game? It’s Paul Johnson’s team.

Defense? It’s his team

Offense? Once again it disappears in the fourth quarter

I’m so sick of watching this team. Nothing exciting about it. His recruiting sucks. His game management sucks. Boring offense. No pass game.

Hey GSUTalon. Care to tell us again how great Johnson was at GSU?

Your mom kept him up late last night

Loss was on special teams and defense. 38 points wins any game with a somewhat decent defense.

I’ll defend PJ. He’s not great at defense or special teams, but our offense kicked ass this game. It showed significant improvement from last game.

Our most reliable player fumbled in the 4th when we were clearly going in to score. Otherwise we win.

Our special teams suck. Otherwise we win.

We had flat out ööööty calls made against us. Otherwise we win.

That’s pretty much it.

Coaching just seems lackluster since cpj came and he says need to do a better job after every loss. I can’t remember a time when our players really looked disciplined and in control

I’ll defend PJ. He’s not great at defense or special teams, but our offense kicked ass this game. It showed significant improvement from last game.

Our most reliable player fumbled in the 4th when we were clearly going in to score. Otherwise we win.

That’s pretty much it.

Shouldn’t need any/all of those breaks to beat a directional commuter school

My excuse is that the whiny öööös on this board are bad luck. If they killed themselves, we wouldn't have any of these problems. See, you may think guys like RW92 only show up when things are bad but it's the other way around. The helium method is easy and effective, take the big one for the team. Once you're dead, if the team doesn't play better, then we'll know you were right and we can talk about a change at head coach.

That’s pretty much it.

Then let’s demote PJ to OC and then get a real coach to manage the TEAM and recruit. Because believe it or not those things are technically PJs Job too as HC.

None. Pulling Tobias there, I'm done with this guy. That was chopped cajone move.

We were in third and and more than 10. CPJ put in Marshall to pass. Marshall immediately converted for a first with a great pass, then drove us down the field into the red zone. Then he made a great pitch to Searcy and then Searcy fumbles at the 10...I don't see how you can blame Marshall for that, or say CPJ made the wrong call putting him in on the third and long situation.

I still like Paul, I still like the offense he runs. I think he’s a great coach. I’m worried that replacing him will result in some Bill Lewis years. But unless we can turn this around...

Back