What GT item do you want most for Christmas??

JacketFanPCB

Damn Good Rat
So the wife is asking me what I want for Christmas. I of course tell her "anything GT related." Now before you give suggestions, remember that I live in PCB and I'm lucky to get to go to one or two games a year so tailgating stuff is out.

Any ideas?? Favorite item of clothing? Cool memento that you like to show off? Etc??

THANKS AHEAD OF TIME!!!

Happy Holidaze!

smile.gif

How about a victory over Georgia and a good bowl trip.
Pretty nice present I would say.

GREAT present gtfan, but you know I was thinking of something a little more materialistic.

Maybe it's hard right now to focus on anything but the big game.

I'm hunting online. Can't remember the artist name. Someone here will probably know. He does prints of College sports in south. He's done many of GT and GA through the years. I have several. My favorite is of Chambers kicking the winning field goal against UGA. I'm not at home tonight so can't look. Anyone know that artist?

Those to me are awesome. Personally, that would be a great gift. Something along those lines.
grin.gif

PCBJ, call the GT Bookstore, affectionately known as "The Robbery" to us oldtimers, 800-448-5458 and speak w/ Donna Baldwin. Ask her to send you a new catalog;when it arrives give to your better half along w/ Donna's name and the 800#. Donna is a long time GT fan, her dad was the purchasing agent for a long time on the hill, and will go way out of the way for you. Btw, anyone who wants to show her some appreciation she loves bbq!

How's the youngun' Logan?

blue.gif
drinking.gif

THANKS for the gift ideas. ALL GREAT! I just mentioned to my wife about the art prints. I have ALWAYS wanted a GT collage of great players, coaches, moments, etc. This would be GREAT if anyone knew the artist??!!! Help!

Also I will get in touch with Donna at the bookstore. Thanks goldeagle, and btw the youngun is fine. Can't wait to take him to his first game next fall. He'll be 2 Dec. 8th.

Thanks again fellow Jacketfans!

the parental unit gave me a Clint Castleberry throwback jersey from the early '40s ... It's beautiful.. I love it and have worn it to every game since... don't know where they got it ... those retirees got time to shop don't ya know...

GO JACKETS!!! CLIP THE doggies!!!

Back