what happens if we still have a winning season?

Father WASP

Flats Noob
Winning season? You people are joking right? I thought the debate was trying to find ONE team we could beat - but SEVEN?

cummon bsg, i know you have eyeballed this thread. make a wager with me.

i say we go bowling next year. no way that can happen right? jump for it...

Actually this shouldn't affect our offense too much. Not that it helps any, but our O Line is intact best I can tell and we didn't know if Tony was going to play or not. We need to find a TB but the Frosh may be the guy now.

Defense is where we seem to have been hit hardest but that's where I have more confidence due to Tenuta.

I don't get into predictions, but this team can still be tough if the kids get their heads together and play with some intensity and emotion. If they don't it could get real ugly.

But look at it this way...there sure won't be any pressure now. (at least not on the players)

Stranger things have happened when adversity hits people. If I didn't believe we had a chance to win every game this year (not saying we will), I wouldn't be watching or going to them. It will be interesting to see how fall practice plays out now. Especially now that the freshman are going to be relied on much more than originally thought.

what happens if we still have a winning season and go bowling?

i'll make a wager on it with barbara streisand's ghost. interested bsg?

we can come up with an interesting wager i'm sure.

I will bet you ANYTHING that we do not have a winning season.

Come up with a bet. I love winning.

Originally posted by toe meets leather:
there is a better chance of duke playing for the national championship.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">well toe meets leather, if you are convinced that it is not going to happen, i'll feel pretty good about my chances then. you have a proven track record regarding your convictions.

Originally posted by chilidogking:
I will bet you ANYTHING that we do not have a winning season.

Come up with a bet. I love winning.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">i'm not interested in a wager with you. i want to make a wager with bsg.

I would also shy away from a wager with me.
You're going to lose this wager miserably.

A better wager would be guessing how many days it will be before our head coach gets fired.

A winning season would appear to be a minor miracle from where we sit today. I will certainly be there cheering and hoping we win every game. My heart will allow me no other choice but to think we can win everytime we tee it up but my head tells me it's going to be a long miserable season!

Go Jackets!

Having a winning season is what everyone wants - my feelings and attendance at GT games is because I love this school and then football games. If I can go to each game when were were 1-10 in '81 and some of those 3-8, 4-7 seasons - I will continue to go when all this dust settles.

Now, do I think we will, no.

Back