What helmets do we wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the problem though my guy. You called me an "adult" and that's a pretty intense thing to say to a child, I can't say it's "love" but I am definitely very strongly sexually attracted to you now in a very physical way. I think it's probably fair to assume you're not going to reciprocate my feelings but the hitch there is that nobody tells me no so I guess we're at a bit of an impasse. You can either PM me your address and the hours you usually sleep or I'll find it myself, probably wouldn't take long. I'm cool though, that's your call.

sorry - Van Gayes has already asked me to his prom.

sorry - Van Gayes has already asked me to his prom.
It's super adorable how you're so innocent inside that you think I'm like joking or whatever.

Heart_Eyes_Emoji-300x300.png

I got called gay by two people within two minutes. Once as what I think was a joke and once because I pissed off the only begotten son of the Hive. All I did was ask a question and he's using exclamation points and öööö Jesus man
It would not bother you if it wasn't true.

Sounds like some kind of To Catch A Predator honey pot to me, I'd be wary of accepting that invitation. You never ööööing know these days.

good advice but considering the source of the invite, ya never know!

I'm gonna say No though. apparently Sizzler is bankrupt.

good advice but considering the source of the invite, ya never know!

I'm gonna say No though. apparently Sizzler is bankrupt.
Sizzler and Toys R Us, dead. Dudes pretending to be kids calling us gay and trying to lure us into a felony. The world's gone to öööö man, I'm ööööing telling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back