What to wear to Clemson

ConyersJacket

Varsity Lurker
I'm going to the game, but couldn't get tickets in the Tech section. Perhaps I should dress without much GT stuff to avoid trouble. On the other hand, I could just dress up like a great big bee and raise hell. What do you think...

Just come on up to the upper north where most of us will bee. Someone will let you in.

Gold, Gold and more Gold!! I have 6 friends that have tix in the Clemson section and they are going to be decked out in gold!!

Went out last night and bought more gold with SWMBO. We'll be in the middle of tiggers too, hoo-hoo-hoo. (flash backs of reading Pooh stories to my son)

THWG!

Clem's Sons are very well behaved, as long as they lose (or loose in Vent parlance). Didn't hear a wimper out of them as i walked back across campus from the stadium to the tailgate 2 years ago.

So, wear white and/or gold and don't worry about trouble. Only wimps avoid trouble when they are in the right, and surely don't don't have any (or only a few at most) on this board. ;-)

Wear your GT colors and wear them proudly!

Even when I attend non-GT games I still wear my
white and gold. =]

Dress up like the Tech fan that you are. My experience at Clemson is that no one will give you any problems.

Originally posted by ConyersJacket:
I'm going to the game, but couldn't get tickets in the Tech section. Perhaps I should dress without much GT stuff to avoid trouble. On the other hand, I could just dress up like a great big bee and raise hell. What do you think...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You might want to stop by a Walmart and pick up a cheap orange hunting vest. You'll blend right in.

BBR

Right on, BBR. This guy is a wimp unworthy of wearing the White and Gold.
1drink.gif

Since the GT bookstore has inexpicably started selling all this orange crap instead of old gold....the best way to tell the TECH fans from the klimpsum fans is the TECH fans will be the fans wearing shoes.

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Thanks all, I will be there in white and gold. I reread my article and I didn't mean to give the impression otherwise. Someone at work suggested I actually show up as a gigantic bee. I thought it was funny. Thanks for the tip on the upper north, my buddy and I will probably head up there. We are in the nosebleed section already. FHStinger, I'm not afraid of a damn thing, certainly not idiot rednecks, regardless of the school they support.

Back