What was said between Gailey and Richt?...

bugboy

Damn Good Rat
Did they have a bad exchange at midfield after the game? Anyone know the scoop?

"You've got a great team. Good luck in the title game."

Or WTTE of such. Stated on 680 as fact.

Originally posted by GEETEELEE:
"You've got a great team. Good luck in the title game."

Or WTTE of such. Stated on 680 as fact.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I have to say that I find this hard to believe... for one thing, if this was said, Richt sure didnt show any appreciation for the "warm" comments... another.. Gailey did not look at Richt afterwards..

680 The Fan IS NOT the place to get any news of substance... those guys are the worst...

From the look on Rev. Richt's face, he was thinking "Damn Chan, don't you ever brush your teeth!".

Actually, it was when Chan grabbed the back of the Rev.'s neck, it brought back some unpleasent memories for Richt of youthful indiscretions.

jacketguy, I agree that 680 SUCKS! Buck Belue and sidekick are aholes, they were laughing so hard at Tech on Monday they probably crapped their pants and this time it wasn't on purpose.

Originally posted by goldtoof:
jacketguy, I agree that 680 SUCKS! Buck Belue and sidekick are aholes, they were laughing so hard at Tech on Monday they probably crapped their pants and this time it wasn't on purpose.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I swear.. I dont know how they stay on the air.. I stopped listening to them last year when they treated GOL so badly post resumegate... but I remember, it seemed that their target audience was guys in their 20's (based on the radio personality behavior) but at the same time, they had all these ads for Vigoroso or something like that... THAT was pretty funny to me... seemed to be no marketing strategy at all... and you are right.. They suck bad !! But so does 790... we really dont have a good sports talk radion show in town anymore

Well, old Buck has a mean side that comes out more and more. My guess is that he is angry. He probably muses that "here I am, a good looking guy, football hero stuck in a dead end radio gig with an fwad from philly, talking sports when I should have been at least an adult film star!".

Hopefully, Chan said "You have a fine team, but when we get a chance, we're gonna run the score up on you.

Originally posted by goldtoof:
Well, old Buck has a mean side that comes out more and more. My guess is that he is angry. He probably muses that "here I am, a good looking guy, football hero stuck in a dead end radio gig with an fwad from philly, talking sports when I should have been at least an adult film star!".
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Buck is so gay. I played in the Oglethorpe golf tournament with him when I used to live in Savannah and he wore make-up to the course. NO kidding!!! and he was starting to grey on the local news there about 4 or 5 years ago, so that jet black hair is another attemp by Buck at turning on his philly sidekick.

I cant argue with you on that one Wasp... and I was hoping we would shut him up... just like we did two years ago...

I swear, the good folks that run the GT boards are mighty magnanimous when it comes to letting dawgs in the house.

I've been kicked off the dawgvent time and again but the doggies on the GT boards just say what the hell they please.

LOL.. well if he was on a golf course... playing golf .. I dont think he needed the makeup then junkyarddog.... Belue is an idiot, and is really putting that Georgia degree to good use....

Belue is an idiot. But one way you shut a__es like him up is to beat their ass. Thats why we should have wanted this game more than they did. Wouldn't it be so much better if we were debating today WHAT RICHT SAID TO GAILEY AFTER A TECH VICTORY? Instead we have to live with the gloating for who knows how long. This is competition folks, so we need to hire someone who can beat them or live with it.

Back