What will Chan's fate be if Arkansas rips up

luckyjacket

Varsity Lurker
What will Chan\'s fate be if Arkansas rips up

the carpet skidders on Saturday. If I am Braine, I would make a change at this point. Now that everyone cares how the opponents opponents do, maybe this is why there is no sound out of the flats. One more reason to be a Soooooooey Pig!!!, or however it goes.

GO JACKETS!! CHAN GO !!

Re: What will Chan\'s fate be if Arkansas rips up

Today's GA game will have no impact on anything at Tech. Why should it? If GA somehow ends up winning the MNC does that mean last weekend was okay? So how would them losing this week make it worse?

It happened. We need to correct what caused it and get some payback. What anyone else does has no bearing on how we do that.

luckyjacket .. all I can say is that we're "lucky" that you're not in the position that Braine is.

thanks for your opinion .. here is mine

No offense taken. However, if I were in Braine's shoes, I certainly would look at tonights game and make some type of comparison. Especially if I knew that beating ga. was very important to my shareholders.

You are lucky that I am not the AD at Tech. I do not have the experience to do it. If I were though, I would make it job #1 to surround myself with qualified and hungry winners that excel at leading young men, and understand that mediocrity is not an option if you wanted to stay employed here regardless of the worthwhile challenges that Tech presents.

For the sake of Yellow Jacket football over the next 5-10 years, I sincerely hope that we have that type of AD and coach now. If not, the sooner the better it will be find them. They are out there.

Back