What will you be looking for tonight?

71YellowJacket

Damn Good Rat
Other than the W, I'm looking for kids that are fired-up for 60 mins, good half-time adjustments.

You stated the same things im looking for...
Also:
A. Better production from the QB position..I dont know if thats asking a lot for Reggies 1st game or not..BUT we have to have a more productive QB to get better..
B.Promise from all the new guys..Im looking for some signs from the new guys that will give us hope for the years ahead: From: 1st and foremost Reggie Ball since he will man the most important position on the field for us. then other guys such as Kenny Scott,Mansfield Wrotto, Chris Woods, Chris Dunlap,Kamichael Hall...I want to see these guys in particular be productive...Then we will know our future is bright..

I have stated in the past win or lose,
it's how the team performs on the field
that is most important to me.

It took me along time to get over those
two season ending losses last year, but
I am finally over them!

The feeling that I got last year was
that our offense wasn't sure what was
expected of them.

I can take a loss as good as anyone but
the losses I can't take are the ones
where our players quit or don't show up
for a game or we lose a game because the
other team's coaches out-schemed us or
made half-time adjustments that we did
not reciprocate to.

I have to also agree with 71YJ in regards
to half-time adjustments which is something
I did not see last year. I am hoping that
a full year of being together will help
this staff immensely.

I guess we will soon find out......Huh?

Creative and unpredictable 1st down play calling, effective half time adjustments, all out 60 minutes of effort/enthusiasm, excellent clock management, good discipline (no stupid penalties),no injuries, and for once a few bounces our way! THWG & Academic Snobs

I would like to see the team play like they are on a mission, yeah, a mission to win at all costs, but if they lose, put up a hellava fight.

A Atitude from the players, and good adjustments from the coaches.
drinking.gif

I am looking for a win and no injuries. I believe we are capable of beating BYU, and I am expecting it.

Father Time

Back