When a win is really a loss.

Originally posted by ramblinwise1:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ShadyJacket:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">"I am, therefore I am not"</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Damn that's deep! I'm a physicist, not a philosopher so.... I'm having a little trouble reducing and assimilating this one. Will one of you liberal arts folks help me interpret what my fellow Tech friend just said. I'm sure it has some great Freudian significance and I'm just not getting with the program on this one.

Buzz Bomb

Originally posted by ShadyJacket:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ylojk8:

how much did you cry in your beer tonight after we won? how awful you must be feeling as we pulled it out since you can't come and bash the defeat to vandy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">guess what, you are actually right. i was looking forward to some shady aftermath after this game. but now i must make the best out of what i have.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">ok that is .. creepy

Back