When does the Russell Athletic contract expire?

NOTRE DAME, Ind. - The University of Notre Dame and Under Armour today announced their new partnership at a press conference on the school's Indiana campus. Under Armour Founder and CEO Kevin Plank joined University Vice President and Director of Athletics Jack Swarbrick to formally introduce the alliance of one of the country's most distinguished collegiate athletic programs and the global leader in performance footwear and apparel. As part of the 10-year agreement, Under Armour will exclusively design and supply the footwear, apparel and equipment for training and game-day uniforms for each of the university's men's and women's varsity athletics teams.

http://www.und.com/genrel/012114aab.html

That looks like hammered öööö no matter who makes it.

Georgia Southern was under Nike contract when PJ was head coach. Like that mattered with plain blue tops, plain white tops and plain white pants - except for the rare occasions when they wore plain blue pants (had all blue for UTC and Furman in 97, and white jerseys/blue pants at Furman in 98. Because purple sucks)
There is no way any Georgia Southern uniform looks better than a Furman uniform. FU has one of the classiest looking uni's in college football. Its just that purple and orange Clemson style is always ugly. The fact is with Rusell. they can do anything GT wants but GT doesn't want to. I know the Russell rep for GT and they just do what they are told to do.

There is no way any Georgia Southern uniform looks better than a Furman uniform. FU has one of the classiest looking uni's in college football. Its just that purple and orange Clemson style is always ugly. The fact is with Rusell. they can do anything GT wants but GT doesn't want to. I know the Russell rep for GT and they just do what they are told to do.

Why would GT want a purple and orange jersey?

Oh, Furman unis look just fine.
I just hate all things Furman. Except for Hunter Reid, because he's one of the nicest people in the world.

Gonna say that representatives from a certain company located in Beaverton have been on campus doing some 'gotiating off & on for months.
I think we're going to see some swoosh stripes on official GT stuff after 2018.

We already have swoosh stuff on GT stuff, just not our Unis

image.jpeg
Wrong shade of gold but yes please

This is the biggest non-issue ever created by fans with nothing else to say online.

I promise you we will not get one extra recruit with Nike, UA, Adidas or even LA Gear. I don't think anyone has ever demonstrated where GT lost any recruits.

Russell gives GT a good contract. Russell supplies unis for HS and youth and Colleges all over. I have coached teams with Russell gear. They are usually much better made than Nike or UA.

I promise you we will not get one extra recruit with Nike, UA, Adidas or even LA Gear. I don't think anyone has ever demonstrated where GT lost any recruits.

But can you prove it?

Something tells me you have a bias. Oh wait it must be the Furman logo in your avatar.

This is the biggest non-issue ever created by fans with nothing else to say online.

Russell gives GT a good contract. Russell supplies unis for HS and youth and Colleges all over. I have coached teams with Russell gear. They are usually much better made than Nike or UA.

No offense but anybody that calls Georgia Tech their "premier relationship" probably isn't better than Nike or UA.

Its an issue because off-season. Duh. This same thread gets remade every year with a new twist

Come on man...Russell's brand and gear is $hit for the most part. How often do you see people outside of the GT football team sporting Russell t-shirts, polos, sweats, shoes or socks?

Come on man...Russell's brand and gear is $hit for the most part. How often do you see people outside of the GT football team sporting Russell t-shirts, polos, sweats, shoes or socks?

All the time? There is nothing special about Nike or UA gear other than it costs more in the store. Most of it is made of that thin stretchy crap material too.

Russell Athletics is NOT what is holding GT back. You will not see an opening of recruiting flood gates if our uni's add a swoosh.

The only thing this thread demonstrates is how easily influenced people are by marketing.

was at Walmart the other day - Russell is the house athletic apparel brand, like C9 is at Target. There's really nothing below that. So to anyone that think a recruit doesn't know the difference between Russell and UA/Nike is kidding themselves. Call me an elitist, but I don't associate success with Walmart - and I'd expect a recruit to think the same.

Back