Where’s GT Section & GT Band at Clemson?

JRJacket

Flats Noob
Planning on buying second-hand from Ticketmaster because tickets aren’t too bad… also trying to sit lower bowl this time.

Does anyone know the lower-bowl GT section and is this where the band sits?

Online it LOOKS like visitor sections are Section T and Section V in the NW corner, opposite The Hill.

That sounds correct. 2 years ago, the band was in that EndZone.

Seems most of the AA tickets are TDT. Upper deck corner.

I was thinking the same thing. Here's a video from 2021 with a timestamp showing GT band. Looks like lower Section V is GT band plus some player parents:

It occurs to me that the visiting band section in Bobby Dodd should be across the connector in the Varsity parking lot.

Except when we play SC State. We should put them in the club seats.

Every time I’ve been to Death Valley I’ve needed. Sherpa to find my seats

The band is in the corner of the end zone on the closed end of the stadium

Every time I've been in Death Valley, I've been able to reach out and shake God's hand!

It occurs to me that the visiting band section in Bobby Dodd should be across the connector in the Varsity parking lot.
Closest thing to this was the 2015 FSU game. Their band sat at the top of the northeast corner of the Upper North. I'm not even sure why they bothered to come.

Closest thing to this was the 2015 FSU game. Their band sat at the top of the northeast corner of the Upper North. I'm not even sure why they bothered to come.
I heard they decided to take those seats so more of their fans could have the LE corner seats. It was an FSU decision.

I heard they decided to take those seats so more of their fans could have the LE corner seats. It was an FSU decision.
And it made for a better night; they sat up there until the crowd cleared having to watch us celebrate.

You have to look for concession stands with red dots.
Like this
4poc00-2075599650.jpg

Every time I've been in Death Valley, I've been able to reach out and shake God's hand!

I've never had seats in the lower sections at Clemson. The last two times I went, our seats were 3-4 rows from the very top where all the pigeons sat and crapped. It sucked. It's so high, the cheering vs the action had a sound delay.

Back