Where are the Practice reports?? From you

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
guys that actually are fortunate enough to attend some practices.. Im just dieing to get the practice scoops...

Does anyone know how Brad Brezina and Eddy Parker are doing? Both had injuries that were hindering them this past spring...We need both of these guys for depth on our Oline...Does anyone know?

This is a very good question.

Where is Brezina? Is he battling the learning curve with the second string? Or are they being conservative with his injury?

I can only respond for this Sat.\'s action---

Brezina was running and doing agility drills but wasn't hitting. I assume he's either learning the position still or going through an injury recovery schedule. As for Eddy Parker, he looked REALLY big. I think Chan likes to play possum on the OL stats as he is very likely to be bigger than 6-4 275. As for his play, that is another issue. I didn't really analyze the OL when I was there. But I don't think Parker is a total disappointment just yet. Just look at Leon coming back from his injury problems full steam.

Another Player I am most interested in is

Xavier McGuire , the Big WR out of texas..It would be great if he became a factor this year..Can you imagine Three 6-3+ WR's for opponents to deal with?? Has anyone seen McGuire and how is he progressing?

I was at practice Tuesday and...

...he was in shorts. Don't know why.

You are right about the WR height. Calvin Johnson is EASILY 6'-5"...he might be a little bigger. DBo is a solid 6'-3" and Xavier is 6'-3". Levon Thomas is 6'-1" too and made a couple of nice catches during the afternoon session.

Back