WHERE ARE THEY NOW???!!!???

kirbee

Jolly Good Fellow
Where are they now?

Many Tech fans want to know "where are the _____ bashers now?" With the blank being either Gailey, or Suggs, or O'Brien, etc.

Since this is such a good and productive question, lets extend it to other arenas of life.

These people need to be called out and humiliated publicly for being a blight on the world!!!

Where are all those.....

….NFL experts who said Ryan Leaf was a can’t miss quarterback?

….recruiting experts who said Jasper Sanks was the next Hershel Walker?

…. economists talking about how the DOW would hit 20,000 in the "the new E-economy" by now?

….US foreign policy experts who decided to prop up Sadaam in the first place?

….music critics who thought the Spice Girls would reign pop music for years?

….movie critics who recommended "Ishtar" for Oscar status?

….engineers who said the Titanic was indestructible?

….smokers who said it wasn’t bad for them?

….men who married Liz Taylor?

….TV executives who syndicated 'Saved By The Bell'?

….doctors who did plastic surgery for Michael Jackson?

….abolitionists?

….people who invented the Macarena, the Chicken Dance, and the Electric Slide?

Originally posted by kirbee:
Where are they now?
Where are all those.....

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You have gone waaaayyy too far now buddy. The weekly exploits and shenigans of AC Slater, Zack, Kelly et al. all taught valuable life lessons. Clearly one of the best tv shows of all time. Consider yourself on the list.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by GT98:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by kirbee:
Where are they now?
Where are all those.....

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You have gone waaaayyy to far now buddy. The weekly exploits and shenigans of AC Slater, Zack, Kelly et al. all taught valuable life lessons. Clearly one of the best tv shows of all time. Consider yourself on the list.
tongue.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You should be ashamed. You comment on "Saved by the Bell" without mention of Dustin Diamond (Screech) or Mr. Belding.
pat.gif
And you consider yourself a fan?
laugh.gif
Oh yeah, how could you forget Elizabeth Berkeley?
hitit.gif

For the record, that's the 2nd time I've been able to use the
hitit.gif
emoticon.

Originally posted by ContactBuzz:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by GT98:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by kirbee:
Where are they now?
Where are all those.....

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You have gone waaaayyy to far now buddy. The weekly exploits and shenigans of AC Slater, Zack, Kelly et al. all taught valuable life lessons. Clearly one of the best tv shows of all time. Consider yourself on the list.
tongue.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You should be ashamed. You comment on "Saved by the Bell" without mention of Dustin Diamond (Screech) or Mr. Belding.
pat.gif
And you consider yourself a fan?
laugh.gif
Oh yeah, how could you forget Elizabeth Berkeley?
hitit.gif

For the record, that's the 2nd time I've been able to use the
hitit.gif
emoticon.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I was "only" listing those characters portrayed by actors who have continued up the superstardom ladder via acting. Tiffani Amber Thesien (sp)
hitit.gif
continues to be one of the great actresses of our time.
wink.gif

I can't forget Elizabeth, especially after that movie about being a stripper...
e33.jpg
shocked.gif

Originally posted by GT98:
I was "only" listing those characters portrayed by actors who have continued up the superstardom ladder via acting. Tiffani Amber Thesien (sp)
hitit.gif
continues to be one of the great actresses of our time.
wink.gif
[/QB]
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I'm sure I've seen Mr. Belding or Screech on the Lifetime Movie of the Week (when I accidentally caught a glimpse of the TV that my wife was watching
pat.gif
) and I know I've seen Elizabeth Berkeley's movie (or at least the stripping scenes).

Perhaps we should have a poll:
hitit.gif
Tiffani Amber Thiesen vs. Elizabeth Berkeley.
wink.gif
I think we know where you and I stand.

Originally posted by GT flunkout:
My vote's with Kelly, er, Tiffani Amber
hitit.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Pre or post boob job?

Originally posted by ramblinwise1:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by GT flunkout:
My vote's with Kelly, er, Tiffani Amber
hitit.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Pre or post boob job?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You choose

Here I am, I have been a Suggs basher all along as well as a non supporter of Gailey. We havent won a single game this year beacause of our offense, all the credit for anything this team has done goes to Jon Tenuta and the defense. Suggs is looking good on those 5 yard hitches but he still cant go down field. If we had this D a couple years back we would have an ACC CROWN. Start Bilbo Now. Chan is a good coach and O'Brien should go and let Chan run the O.

Originally posted by TechFan101:
Here I am, I have been a Suggs basher all along as well as a non supporter of Gailey. We havent won a single game this year beacause of our offense, all the credit for anything this team has done goes to Jon Tenuta and the defense. Suggs is looking good on those 5 yard hitches but he still cant go down field. If we had this D a couple years back we would have an ACC CROWN. Start Bilbo Now. Chan is a good coach and O'Brien should go and let Chan run the O.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">What game did you watch Saturday? Suggs won the game for us - the 80 yard drive saved by the 3rd and 18 completion to J. Smith is the most impressive drive of the year (under the toughest conditions).

Furthermore, if you had watched the UGA game, you'd see how effective the 2 QB system is.

Everyone has openions and except for a few people calling others bad names it's ok to feel that we can agree to dis agree.

Originally posted by TechFan101:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Is this a serious post? Do you not get it?

Where are they now? Clint Momon, Mike Cutting, Donnie Chisolm, Joe Auer, Adrian Rucker, Jimmy Brown, Jerry Priestley, Larry Stallings, Ted Davis, Jeff Ford, Darryl Norton, others?

Back