Where can I get game online

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Ok. I VPN'd into Seattle and was able to get the WatchESPN stream to work.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
Blacked out on ESPN. What local is carrying it?
If you're in Atlanta, it's blacked out because Fox Sports South is carrying it. However, unless you're on Comcast, you do not get Fox Sports South. But if you VPN into the Pacific Northwest (and probably elsewhere but I've confirmed Seattle works), then the came will work on WatchESPN.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
I signed up for AT&T Now seven day free trial and that is working. Ridiculous that we have to jump through so many hoops.

GBurdell

One for each tiddy
If you're in Atlanta, it's blacked out because Fox Sports South is carrying it. However, unless you're on Comcast, you do not get Fox Sports South. But if you VPN into the Pacific Northwest (and probably elsewhere but I've confirmed Seattle works), then the came will work on WatchESPN.
DTV 646

BioJacket06

Dodd-Like
I got the option to watch and then it said content not available on your provider. Youtube tv y u do dis.

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
Here’s what I did to watch the game. Blacked out in my area.

If you have an iOS device, install this app:

Choose from one of the free VPNs. I’m on a LA one.

Once connected, go to ESPN (Watch) app. Using your streaming login credentials go to the GT/Duke game.

Enjoy.