Where's the Cocks versus Dicks Thread?

UGAG's Schedule is cake the rest of the way. LSU at home but UT & UF are easy wins. We just need teams to stay undefeated to keep UGA out because they will run the table easily now.

Time to look at positives:
1) UGA has a Loss.
2) There is always BAMA.
3) Oregon is real good.
4) SEC Defenses are going down hill.
5) Even UT is on the way bup.

The real positive is that the only undefeated teams in the SEC East are Tennessee and Missouri.

UGAG's Schedule is cake the rest of the way. LSU at home but UT & UF are easy wins. We just need teams to stay undefeated to keep UGA out because they will run the table easily now.

LSU and Florida will be tough for them. Also, Auburn has a decent QB this year who is also athletic (funny enough...it's a player UGA kicked off their team). I don't think Auburn beats them but you never know.

It's still way early. Georgia can still lose to Florida, Tennessee, and LSU, but now they control their own destiny. If they run the table, they will probably play Bama in Atlanta for a shot at Pasadena.

Well yeah, I guess we did lose to MTSU so Georgia could lose to those teams. Though maybe in fairness that comparison is more for Tenn and Florida.

Isn't it funny how one week can change things? They spent the whole pregame asking what is wrong with Georgia, now they will steamroll to the SEC championship and beat Bama.
I mean, they will win the East. But the sec east looks like the weakest it has ever been. Florida's offense sucks. They just beat usce. Who else will challenge them? Vandy, Tennessee, Missouri and Kentucky all suck. Like Wake levels of suckage.
LSU, UF, and us are the only teams that have a shot to beat them before they play LSU/Bama.

So that is 38 and 30 points UGA has given and y'all talking about them running the table??? LSU will give them a L

So that is 38 and 30 points UGA has given and y'all talking about them running the table??? LSU will give them a L

Maybe not running the table but winning the division probably. Aside from LSU and Florida (whose offense will be lucky to put up half of what Carolina did), what team is gonna field a defense that will stop them?

Agreed. The sec east looks the worst it's looked in years.. And with the UGA defense playing that way anyone in the east can beat anyone.. I think Vanderbilt even puts up a fight against the dwags

Teams that are that 1 dimensional usually drop 1 or 2, see 2009 GT-Miami for reference.

The only thing I learned today was the USCe defense stinks. Uga punted twice? Knew Gurley was good, knew UGAg O was good, knew Conner Shaw was good. Shocked at Clowney and co.

Two questions. Is South Carolina vastly overrated? Did Hair Boy just outcoach Ol Ball Coach? And did Spurrier just give up in that game? Ok, that was three questions. But I got a lot of friends who are Carolina fans or played at USCe. I hope they're miffed. Not Tyler in Atlanta level, but enough because this loss may have cost them a shot at the SEC title.

The dawgs looked good and will probably cake walk in the East, but their defense is not so good. I don't see the dawgs getting by Bama. Bama is as good as last year. Georgie may be a tad better on offense but they have lost a good bit on defense.

So Caro is not nearly as good as they were last year. They were dominated on the line, both O and D.

Florida lost today because they don't have a QB. Miama did nothing in the second half offensively. Did they hire Chan as OC?

LSU and Florida will be tough for them. Also, Auburn has a decent QB this year who is also athletic (funny enough...it's a player UGA kicked off their team). I don't think Auburn beats them but you never know.

Are you talking about Metzenburger? He is at LSU.

Living in SC makes it hard to feel bad for them. Check this post from a SC friend of mine on FB:

"Well you win some and you lose some. That's college football for ya. No matter the score I will always be a part of GAMECOCK NATION! As for all you Clemsom fans, we have yet to play y'all this year and remember Karma sucks ;) Join a real conference and then try to come talk trash. If anyone knows what it's like pulling for a losing team I would expect it to be y'all. So continue to be the rude and obnoxious fans you are and continue to post things about a team you haven't had the skill to beat in the last 4 years and see how well that works out for you come November."

Can you really use the "join a better conference line" after losing to the team they beat last week in only the second week of the season?

Two questions. Is South Carolina vastly overrated? Did Hair Boy just outcoach Ol Ball Coach? And did Spurrier just give up in that game?

Overrated, yes.

Outcoached, not really.

He just realized his defense couldn't stop them, so he tried to keep the offense on the field.

Back