Which team will show up?

Ham4heisman

Varsity Lurker
Will it be the team that got punched in the mouth the week before and shows up to kick some ass?

-or-

Will it be the team that doesnt come ready to play?

How is it that we beat Clemson, Maryland, and NCST on the road and then our nuts handed to us by lowly UNC? Lack of focus. We have go to show up every week ready to play and get ready to hand someones ass to them. We must play with pride, tenacity, and an outright will to win every game. This is the attitude we must have every week, not just the week followeing a loss.

This program will not be recognized on the national scale until we beat the teams we should and show up to play every saturday, these kids need to know that its a privelege to play GT football and that there are tons of high schoolers out thre who would love to be playing D-1 football.

That "lowly" UNC that you're talking about beat the #3 team in the country last week and has been quietly playing some very good football, including a near win today against Virginia Tech.

We have been inconsistent. We all know that. What can we do? I suspect and hope that we'll play some great ball against Connecticut. We haven't had a good enough streak that we're overlooking anyone at this point, and to beat them would be huge as far as ensuring we get somewhere in the post-season.

We'll have to see.

[ QUOTE ]
That "lowly" UNC that you're talking about beat the #3 team in the country last week and has been quietly playing some very good football, including a near win today against Virginia Tech.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I am refering to the lowly UNC that wes losing to William and Mary at the end of 3 quarters. A loss to UNC is inexcusable, whether its Miami or GT.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I am refering to the lowly UNC that wes losing to William and Mary at the end of 3 quarters. A loss to UNC is inexcusable, whether its Miami or GT.

[/ QUOTE ]You're willingly ignoring the type of team they are. They had a rough start and are clearly not the same team. Yet you still insist they are lowly.

Maybe what he is referring to is that UNC had not gotten on a roll until they met us. Are we better now than UNC, I don't know but they have played some good ball lately, If you figure the score differential beween us them and Mia in the 2 games I'd have to say (and both games were at home) UNC has at least cought us and is now maybe a step ahead of us. Besides when you have your wife casting spells what can you say.

We're gonna shut UConn down. It's payback time for March madness.

Back