Whining Already.....

Featured1.png
Three stripe garbage.

I think it would be nice if we wore our home jerseys for this game, just to troll Petrino.

JRjr

Before the ncaa forced the issue, it was almost impossible to see ucla and tennessee’s numbers.
You couldn't tell any Tennessee numbers from the upper deck of Neyland. They were horrible.

Could we wear gold numbers for the offense and blue numbers for the defense? That would be a hell of a troll.

I really hope we dont change it to just navy numbers all the time again. I dig the gold.
This. I loved them when we wore gold numbers from 1998-2000. I wasn't big on the font for the 01-02 shirts, but still liked the gold. I grew to love the navy numbers when they showed back up in 2003, and I like having them on the away jerseys, but I really hope that öööö like this and whichever Yetmans are contacting the AD about it don't ruin it for everyone.

This. I loved them when we wore gold numbers from 1998-2000. I wasn't big on the font for the 01-02 shirts, but still liked the gold. I grew to love the navy numbers when they showed back up in 2003, and I like having them on the away jerseys, but I really hope that öööö like this and whichever Yetmans are contacting the AD about it don't ruin it for everyone.
Ahh, thanks The Jacket.When I begin to think all Tech fans are OK the name Yetman always brings me back to reality. Just to remind me, throw that name out every month or so, OK?

Ahh, thanks The Jacket.When I begin to think all Tech fans are OK the name Yetman always brings me back to reality. Just to remind me, throw that name out every month or so, OK?
I can do that. The 2008 season gave us many gifts, and one of them was the ultimate measuring stick for Tech fans. We compare good seasons to 1990 and bad seasons to 1994, good fans to Bill Donaldson and bad fans to Tony Yetman. Yetman is the 1994 of Tech fans, but we have plenty of 2015's on this board right now.

Back