Whiteout?

The players have asked for a whiteout, Yetman.

FB_IMG_1700314293682.jpg
FB_IMG_1700314299257.jpg
Cool, thanks for showing me that I had not seen.

One would think the official GT Football X account would mention that at least once.

Cool, thanks for showing me that I had not seen.

One would think the official GT Football X account would mention that at least once.

I think the focus should be on getting folks to show up first before we try color coordinating. Plus, I think publicly committing to this sets us up for failure when it invariably looks like a mis-mash of various golds, blues, blacks , whites and opposing team colors.

However, I will try to find something white to wear.

Easy enough. I only wear white or gold on gamedays, white it is today.

Go Jackets

I think the focus should be on getting folks to show up first before we try color coordinating. Plus, I think publicly committing to this sets us up for failure when it invariably looks like a mis-mash of various golds, blues, blacks , whites and opposing team colors.

I can't wait until they decide to try alternating colors by section.....ala Tenn.

Had plans to wear gold. But may as well break out my white C. Johnson jersey. Hadn't worn it this year, guess it's time.
Plans? Does your mom lay out your clothes for you the night before? I’ll start thinking about what to wear about 10 min before I leave the house.

I’m wearing white. Anyone seen Pablo Escobar lately. Maybe we can make it a true whiteout.

Very few people have white jackets necessary for night game in late Fall. Do whiteout early season, do blackout or blue out in late season night
But I went and bought an Adiddas White sweatshirt

Back