Who do you want for OOC game in 2020?

Which team?

• Georgia State

• Georgia Southern

• Kennesaw State

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been reading that this is still a possibility, depending on what the AAC mandates as a conference. Another poster had it correct that we can play an in-state team on the road, or any team at home as long as they follow the required COVID protocol. Not sure how that works though if we would have to pay them extra for travel now that the original schedule has been wiped out, even though they were scheduled to play us in Atlanta already.

I've been reading that this is still a possibility, depending on what the AAC mandates as a conference. Another poster had it correct that we can play an in-state team on the road, or any team at home as long as they follow the required COVID protocol. Not sure how that works though if we would have to pay them extra for travel now that the original schedule has been wiped out, even though they were scheduled to play us in Atlanta already.
Since we need likely wins to rebuild the program, I would rather play an GW. If we do play UCF, we are doing them a favor in the current environment and we should not pay them extra for travel.

Army is independent and will need games this year. We should schedule them. This is a win/win. What team will be more disciplined and have a more controlled environment.

Back