Who gets drafted first?

Waller seems to be gawky most times downfield trying to catch a pass. Weird looking. He may not be a pro WR.

Waller will get drafted if he puts on 25 pounds and trims his 40 time down to 4.4

Are any of the OL gonna get drafted? I ask because this is the strongest OL I've seen in years(I don't know their years tho)

Shaq Mason may but I think he'd have to learn to play center. Too short for anything else. He is the only senior. Unless he really markets himself as a center, I think he'll end up an udfa. Doesn't mean he's not a great OL for us.

Shamire Devine has the best chance of any of our OL to get drafted and that's 2 more years from now.

Smelter would get drafted before Waller. I expect Waller to get some looks just based on his size. He looks like a man amongst boys on the field.

Waller can't fight off a 5'9 corner for the ball, but he's going to block a 6'5 260 lb DE? OoooooK.

Waller can't fight off a 5'9 corner for the ball, but he's going to block a 6'5 260 lb DE? OoooooK.

Didn't he fight off a DB for the ball in the end zone just yesterday?

I don't think there's a strong correlation between the ability to box out a DB while trying to track a thrown ball and blocking a DE. I'm not saying he can or can't do it because I don't think we've seen him in a position where he would have to block a big fattie. That's essentially why I wonder how his physical attributes would be viewed by the NFL folks.

Didn't he fight off a DB for the ball in the end zone just yesterday?

I don't think there's a strong correlation between the ability to box out a DB while trying to track a thrown ball and blocking a DE. I'm not saying he can or can't do it because I don't think we've seen him in a position where he would have to block a big fattie. That's essentially why I wonder how his physical attributes would be viewed by the NFL folks.
1 out of 10 opportunities does not equal success. He's weak and non athletic. Let him get off the bus first though...

Waller is listed as the 36th best receiver in this class. Probably won't get drafted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smelter is a much better receiver. Not to discount Waller's progress, as he's become pretty good.

Is Waller a part of the infamous piss bet?

Waller will not be drafted but I think Smelter may have a chance in the later rounds 5-7. But it would not surprise me if he goes undrafted also. I think Smelter has a chance to play on Sundays.

Waller is 6'5.5 and around 235 with about 4.5 speed, he will get a look in the NFL. You can't coach that size. Watching him this year he is leaps and bounds better than he was when he came here, not saying he will get drafted but with his attributes it wouldn't surprise me.

Waller is 6'5.5 and around 235 with about 4.5 speed, he will get a look in the NFL. You can't coach that size. Watching him this year he is leaps and bounds better than he was when he came here, not saying he will get drafted but with his attributes it wouldn't surprise me.

He does not run anything close to a 4.5.

No, you just don't know öööö about football. But don't let that stop your enormous aptitude to start dumb threads.

That is hilarious coming from you. Seeing as you are a football genius and all.

You do know a thing or two about starting dumb threads though, I will credit you that.

No, you just don't know öööö about football. But don't let that stop your enormous aptitude to start dumb threads.

This is pretty harsh from the guy who started the "mediocre pro" thread.

Seriously, though, if Waller ends up not getting drafted, coit can just come back and say he was trolling and act all indignant that people took him seriously.

Back