Who has been banned from any other

stingpower

Varsity Lurker
ACC teams boards? I've been banned on WF,NCSU,MD boards..they all seem to dish It out but can't take it back......I really despise NCSU-almost as much as Ugag!

A lot of school message boards are like Pravda. You have to tow the party line or you get booted. I've heard of a UGA person getting booted off the Dawgvent because they questioned the validity of Quincy Carter's thumb injury.

Havn't been banned but I did get threatened once
many moons ago before I toned it down.

One of the NCSt. boards banned me this past week... I took one of our posts from the previous week that they had slandered, scoffed at, insulted the TECH fan and were generally obnoxious... took each of their points and referenced all the football points that TECH fans had made before the game as to why TECH stood a chance to win... needless to say logic and critical thought are not a much heralded characteristic @ NCSt. I was banned ... so I moved over to UMD and used all the same reasons and why the TERPS are going to beat the wolfpups... I will say that NCSt. is the only board this year where the fans just didn't want to talk about the various teams football strengths and weaknesses... they took alot of the fun out of it the week before the game.... I haven't been so pleased at a victory as I was last weekend...
Of course todays another matter alL together..

Lock 'em in their cells!!! BEAT F$U!!!

GO JACKETS!!! THWG!!!

Back