Who is this loser Carol Moore? How

texstinger

Dodd-Like
did she get this job? Is this the same person who curry had coaching our kickers all those years ago? We have screwed our own S/A's and someone needs to burn for it.

She's been around a while (used to be in the Dean of Students office). Personally, from my dealings with her, I don't care much for her but that doesn't mean she is completely to blame.

Also, the student-athletes are equally (if not more) to blame for what has happened to them. I don't think we'll ever be given the complete story on what happened which makes it difficult to assess the problem.

Good question. Who gave her the job and a little beauracratic power? From what most have said she doesn't appear to care very much about insuring our player progress. I say let's clean house - her, coaches, everybody - it's called regime change, and we can start from scratch.

FW, I am all for a regime change. What else has to happen! The problem is that the 10 flunking out is a long range disaster, never mind the upcoming season. Can you imagine the ramifications this will have in recruiting? What 18 yo wants to be terrified of the school he is going to?

If there is a time to start over, this is it,imo. Sadly, it will probably take us getting in NCAA hot water for anything to happen.

Bernadette McGlade, from Rice's administration, hired Moore the spring before Braine arrived at Tech. She didn't go to the AA until October after Braine arrived (in July), but it was McGlade who actually hired her. Had the stamp of approval from the Hill

Back