Who sold their car?

Yeah, the way they did it with the Chevy engine, tilt wheel, etc is a bit of a bummer. I get what they were trying to do, but if you have an A, does it really need to be a modern "driver"?
Not the point, in my opinion.
I have a 1964 Ford Ranchero. Mostly original, pretty truck. I wish it were a modern driver. There is nothing appealing about mechanical brakes and no AC.

Had a 1972 Ford 100 longbed before it with a 3 speed on the column. Not fun.

I have a 1964 Ford Ranchero. Mostly original, pretty truck. I wish it were a modern driver. There is nothing appealing about mechanical brakes and no AC.

Had a 1972 Ford 100 longbed before it with a 3 speed on the column. Not fun.

I hear ya. My first "car" was a 1967 Dodge pickup. It was like a tractor that went fast.
It's all arbitrary lines. Just personally, I'd leave the A as an A.

I hear ya. My first "car" was a 1967 Dodge pickup. It was like a tractor that went fast.
It's all arbitrary lines. Just personally, I'd leave the A as an A.
The F100 "floated" and you just kind of pointed it in the direction you wanted to go. Lots of slop in the steering. Good truck otherwise. Someone came by one day and offered me way too much for it so it had to go.

Couldn't you essentially park on campus for free? It might pay for itself after two decades or so if you worked at GT.

Back