Who the öööö at GT is responsible for making sure GT can be heard on radio stations around Georgia?

I used the XM app until I got to a TV.. but that doesn't answer why GT is not on the radio in Savannah
It IS on the radio. SiruisXM eadio. And it's on channels 81 and 371 on the SiriusXM app for your computer or TV.

Don't you 80K?

Pretty sure it was Guglielmo Marconi.
IMG_6310.jpeg

Don't think Tech has been on the radio in Savannah since AM 900 there went belly up a few years ago.
Used to get either a Statesboro station and sometimes the Jesup station too to carry Tech but I am not sure that is happening now.

The ESPN affiliate in Savannah does carry the Braves (and for some unknown reason, the Hawks). Not sure if they even carry the Mutts. And their signal strength is a joke. You can't even pick em up at 95 and 204.

We have alumni around lake oconee that pay for all GT football and basketball games to be broadcast on our local F.M station Dock 103.9

Came in loud and clear for me on 104.5 FM WMVG out of Milledgeville.

You would think our flagship station would be in charge of growing the radio network. But I bet it’s about 99th on the to do list of that bunch

Why would it be a radio station's job to (checks notes) get you to listen to another radio station?

Why would it be a radio station's job to (checks notes) get you to listen to another radio station?
I would think that the more stations on the Tech football network, the higher they can charge for advertising. This of course would be of interest to whoever owns the network.

You would think our flagship station would be in charge of growing the radio network. But I bet it’s about 99th on the to do list of that bunch

It's a ship of fools as far as I'm concerned

Can't get it in mid ga either. I have XM but I was on the road and tried to find the pregame show but no stations around me carry Tech. It used to be the same way with TV before all the streaming options.

I have always said that played a part in us not having many fans in South and mid ga. The dwags were on 3-4 stations for hours before and after the game and every game was on TV. You actually had to work to find most Tech games. The braves always had a lot of fans from all over because of TBS and I think it was kind of the same thing with the dwags

Not as big of a deal now with all the options but it's still a pain in the ass sometimes.

I use the GT app to listen because I now live in the Charleston, SC area but grew up in Georgia & lived there for almost 70 years & if I had to travel around the state on game days it was/is difficult to get the GT games.
You'd think the athletic dept. would try to address this.

Back