Who will be the first poster to post who our new head coach is after announced?

Who will be the first poster to post who our new head coach is after announced?

• akinji07

• cyptomcat

• coit

• ThisIsAtlanta

• beej67

• Diseqc

• 05GTCorndog

• GT 1992

• Buzzczar with a triumphant return

• * wildcard - name poster

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for cyp. I still gotta work for a few hours every day.

I'm gonna go on a limb and say this guy:
Heard from a good source that CPJ meeting with players today.
Been here a couple years with only 10 posts and broke that way before it was confirmed much less seen anywhere else.

Been here a couple years with only 10 posts and broke that way before it was confirmed much less seen anywhere else.
This is the answer. His other posts are about wanting to hire McCollum. Hell, doyojob is probably McCollum.

Pretty sure someone already posted it, since we have threads with basically every realistic candidate already.

In keeping with Belk Bowl tradition of Reddit polling, it looks like TIA is in the lead!

Evidence presented to back your case of Art Briles = gtphd

_20181204_105414.JPG

It does bug me that Briles appears to only wear long sleeve shirts. What are you hiding, Art/gtphd?

Needle marks, tats, or chicken wings lacking any semblance of muscularity.

In coit’s defense, he’s never posted anything new, unique, or thought invoking. But he is good, exceptional even, at pointing out the blatantly obvious. For these reasons I vote @gtphd with a violent response from coit.

Needle marks, tats, or chicken wings lacking any semblance of muscularity.
I actually have eczema.

But in reality, I’ll be the last one to know. I get my news from you guys.

He just saw my post about a big booster that I know who said he was retiring, so he took it and ran with it.

Looks like @thwg is going to be the weiner.
Do we count it if there isn't an "official" announcement from GT? I would think someone will get the official announcement Tweet and speed onto Stingtalk for the official win with a new thread.

Judges? @coit? Anyone have a ruling?

Back