Who would like to see GOL back?

Patriot

Varsity Lurker
I for one thought that the grass would be greener without GOL but I made a terrible mistake!
GOL had more discipline and took recruiting much more serious! We would have never seen a beating against UGA like we experienced this year! I know that GOL's last season wasn't his best but he was good for our program!!!!!!

i dont want oleary , we were on the outs with him after friedgen left, without ralph he cant get the job done.

Impossible.

rolleyes.gif

No. The wind had already been let out of his sails and the ship was beginning to spring leaks when he left. His brash attitude was wearing thin because he only got worse as he began to lose. Does everyone really forget just how outcoached he was that last year?

He helped bring us back from the dead but he didn't have the skills to allow for it to last. I appreciate what he did but he grew tired of Tech near the end and lost most of his desire to stay with us.

O'Leary without Friedgen - who simply outscored the opposition to victory for us, is lost.

I was wrong about Roof running off to Duke, who I chastized on posts for being disloyal to his alma mater, first dancing with Notre Dame who I hate to work for Duke, another hatee.

In hindsight, knowing what we know today. I think he made a wise choice. He cleared out without having to endure this.

It is time to cut ourselves loose from both the O'leary era as well as the Gailey era. Let's close the book, get someone we can rally around and move on to brighter days.

O'Leary as much as I loved him as our head coach, made his decision to seek greener pastures. He made his bed and now must lie in it. While I would love to see a man with similar qualities in terms of discipline, toughness and figting spirit, it needs to be someone other than O'Leary. Just my thoughts.

Go Jackets!

Originally posted by Jerry the Jacket:
O'Leary as much as I loved him as our head coach, made his decision to seek greener pastures. He made his bed and now must lie in it. While I would love to see a man with similar qualities in terms of discipline, toughness and figting spirit, it needs to be someone other than O'Leary. Just my thoughts.

Go Jackets!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">JTJ: Agree here - I would like someone like him because I believe he brought us back for oblivion and did all the right things to get this program on track. It's going to take a very special person because this program is a lot bigger then x's and o's.

Back