Who's gonna break out big time?

dressedcheeseside

Dodd-Like
We already discussed who the best player was and the consensus was that we really don't have any star players. Sure Julian is probably our best player, but would you call him a star? Who else besides GT fans would even know who you're talking about?

Which unknown GT player (virtually all the above) will break out big time and become a "name" in college football? Not necessarily a household name, but somebody most hardcore college football fans would have at least heard of?

I say David Sims or Charles Perkins with Synjyn Days as a long shot (he already has the name going for him). If Tevin wins the qb battle, I still don't see enough flash in his game to propel him into "stardom." What say you?

i think david simms will be a star at bback

I second your motion. The coaches seem to really want to get David on the field. If he's named the starter I think he'll perform well. If he's not the BB starter I think Jemea will play well in the secondary.

David Sims is going to be a star wherever he lines up on the field. Coach Johnson is going to find ways to incorporate him into the offense, whether it be at BB, QB, AB, or some combination of those three.

Edit to include: Charles Perkins and Jemea Thomas are going to be players to watch as well.

David Sims is going to be a star wherever he lines up on the field. Coach Johnson is going to find ways to incorporate him into the offense, whether it be at BB, QB, AB, or some combination of those three.

Edit to include: Charles Perkins and Jemea Thomas are going to be players to watch as well.

If David wins Bback, is Charles a viable option at Aback? I'd hate to waste his talent?

I doubt he'll become a star, but I'm pulling for Tony Zenon the most. Maybe he's our next kick returner...

Perkins. I just want to see him on the field... more realistically, I'd like to see Marcus Wright break it out

Back