Who's not watching the SEC ----fest MNC game?

Who's not watching the MNCG this year?

• what the hell, I'll watch it

Votes: 29 32.6%
  • hell no, not me by golly

Votes: 60 67.4%

• Total voters
Re: Who's not watching the SEC jizzfest MNC game?

I like SEC games, but this one's bound to be 3-2 with all the time these defenses have to prepare. I'll bring my sleeping bag to the stingtalk viewing party :wink:

Its the ----ing National championship game. I will have to collect everyone's ballsacks that doesn't watch it. i will be plastered drunk rooting for Wake Forest like I did at the last years MNC party.

I think the entire OSU team should just show up, dressed out, and occupy that sh*t

I might watch if there's nothing better on, like Big Bang Theory reruns or something.

I might watch if there's nothing better on, like Big Bang Theory reruns or something.

Sheldon's girlfriend is hot. I think she went to Tech

If these teams played through a playoff and this was a legit MNC I'd watch it. However, I'd rather watch pretty much every other BCS bowl other than VT - Michigan before this one.

I think the entire OSU team should just show up, dressed out, and occupy that sh*t

wearing bright orange to stand out from the LSU/Bama fans in their block of 60ish players... that'd be awesome.

wearing bright orange to stand out from the LSU/Bama fans in their block of 60ish players... that'd be awesome.

Their orange is nuts on TV. I swear the Oklahoma game almost looked black and white other than their jerseys (or maybe that's just how the state looks).

Nah. Okie State got jobbed bigtime. Bammer already had their chance and blew it.

Return thou unto the bowels of Heck, Saban....

It is everything that is wrong with college football all rolled up into one game.

Why the other 100 teams don't do what Texas did to A&M is beyond me. If they want to pretend nobody else plays football stop playing them and let them play with themselves.

Currently 63% say they aren't going to watch. I say at least 80% of those 63% will watch the game.

It's gonna be a good game, Vegas has it as a pick-em with 39 over/under.

I might watch the ESPN3 replay if it turns out to be a good game. I couldn't bear to watch another sleeper like the last one. Plus, I'm not going to give them the $$ by watching it.

Back