Who's the Coach for the 2020 season?

From what I’ve been reading about AI, we should be able to have a robot watch a bunch of games and it would then be the best coach ever.

I can write an AI that will allow Georgia to score on every possession in the first half, while failing to score any offensive points at all. It doesn't even need to watch any games.

I can write an AI that will allow Georgia to score on every possession in the first half, while failing to score any offensive points at all. It doesn't even need to watch any games.

How would it do in the second half?

I hear Bill Snyder might be forced out at Kansas State, and he would bring a wealth of experience. Then, if he could get Larry Fedora as Defensive Coordinator, we'd be all set.

I think the stinGTalk collective could be the next head coach. We could have a pole post for every snap and for every recruit (whether or not to offer).

Then we would have no one to blame.

I think the stinGTalk collective could be the next head coach. We could have a pole post for every snap and for every recruit (whether or not to offer).

The stingtalk hive mind would not be allowed to answer live questions for the radio show

Pole won't work, Vad Lee no longer has any eligibility

We’d probably never win a game but the uniforms would be on point

Here’s my position. I don’t think we are any less talented overall then we’ve been. The problem is we play 2 teams that have made drastic improvements to their programs. Clemson and UGA are pretty much destroying everyone on their schedule. Outside of them we are competitive and have a chance to win every game. So IMO the question comes down to how do we close the void between the likes of Clemson and UGA. I’m not convinced PJ can do that regardless of DC or QB. What he offers isn’t attractive enough for us to get the talent necessary to compete against the very best. Yes their is a chance we’ll take a step backward but that’s a chance your going to have to take if you want to close the void. We need to make a move now.

Here’s my position. I don’t think we are any less talented overall then we’ve been. The problem is we play 2 teams that have made drastic improvements to their programs. Clemson and UGA are pretty much destroying everyone on their schedule. Outside of them we are competitive and have a chance to win every game. So IMO the question comes down to how do we close the void between the likes of Clemson and UGA. I’m not convinced PJ can do that regardless of DC or QB. What he offers isn’t attractive enough for us to get the talent necessary to compete against the very best. Yes their is a chance we’ll take a step backward but that’s a chance your going to have to take if you want to close the void. We need to make a move now.

Do we try to catch up to Puke first, or go for the gusto?

Back