Who's watching Looville-vs-Hooville?

They had that player in a board strapped in pretty good
I hope it isn’t a bad spinal or neck njury
Watched the replay again. As soon as he got hit, his ball hand went straight down. Didn’t see a move after that, nor did I see a wave or hand gesture of any kind as he was being carted off. Scary. Praying he isn’t paralyzed.

Watched the Perris Jones injury replay. Awful, that is the type of hit that can damage your cervical spine. Got to figure out a way to prevent it

So sad… I’m fearful he’s paralyzed. Notice how right before impact he lowered his head. That is exactly the reason defenders are not allowed to lead with the top of the helmet… it’s a player safety thing to protect the defender. Obviously the kid did nothing wrong at all, just pointing out that impacts to the top of the helmet are known to be extremely dangerous. God I hope he is okay… zero movement has been seen to this point apparently. Absolutely heartbreaking. Praying for a miracle.

I don't see why we haven't figured out how to regrow spinal cord yet

So sad… I’m fearful he’s paralyzed. Notice how right before impact he lowered his head. That is exactly the reason defenders are not allowed to lead with the top of the helmet… it’s a player safety thing to protect the defender. Obviously the kid did nothing wrong at all, just pointing out that impacts to the top of the helmet are known to be extremely dangerous. God I hope he is okay… zero movement has been seen to this point apparently. Absolutely heartbreaking. Praying for a miracle.

Tried to insert the praying hands emoji, but it didn't work

1699587636564.png

Here’s a concept. If you’re not sure font throw the flag.

I don't see why we haven't figured out how to regrow spinal cord yet
I think where there's a will there's a way. In my limited experience with such injuries, even the most mangled and deformed spine generally heals in under a week because your mom needs the 15 bucks again asap.

Back