Why do we hate them ?

User 8976

User account deleted
Hey! How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear-end on a Plymouth work? Why do Tech men hate georgia? It just does.

GTMoney

I Don't Make Trash, I Burn It
I moved to Georgia (rural north) in high school from the west coast. I was so confused as to why everyone was such a gigantic obnoxious UGA fan when GT was right there and better at the time (late 90s). My parents had lived in ATL years before and experienced the same thing. My wife and her in laws are from Indiana and had the same level of confusion/annoyance upon moving here.

Bottom line: we hate them because it's so God damn easy to be a dwag fan and everyone in the state is for no reason.

We really should be able to capitalize on the transplants. The dwag existence is anathema to reasonable out of towners.

CornerBlitz

To be the man you have to beat the man
We're not any more obnoxious than Florida fans, Miami fans or Auburn fans.

And if you think Clemson fans are "cool", then you just happen to be lucky enough to not know the ones I do.

The truth is, Tech fans dislike us for the same reason we dislike Florida--- Georgia is just a better football program than Georgia Tech, by any measure, and we have your number.

Now Florida isn't a better football program than Georgia, but until recently they beat us like a drum, and as a result we hate them. Fortunately for us, Kirby is going to change that. Our only rival for the next 10 or more years will be Bama. They are the only ones that will stand between us and a NC.
I’ll take the bait......F_ck you. UGA ain’t done sh_t and neither have you.

wishbone

Dodd-Like
Fortunately for us, Kirby is going to change that. Our only rival for the next 10 or more years will be Bama. They are the only ones that will stand between us and a NC.
Its bullshit like this that makes us all laff at you UGA nitwits. Oh wait one... Clemson doesn't have a cat in that NC hunt?
You act like your limp dick team makes an effort to beat Bama every year. GT has beaten you 3 times since the last time you beat Bama.
Its not hate. It's just shaking one's head at stupid.

Last edited:

76tornados

Dodd-Like
First - scumbags like lewis lizzard and jim minter.

In addition to the many other legitimate reasons given above, I have many friends / people I grew up with that are gaggers.

They, like myself, hate to lose to the other. Be it in golf, cards, or our sports teams. But they are good people and we all, over the years, have been a rock for each other when needed.
Don’t bring Grizzard into this. I just can’t hate that man.

theStingT

Varsity Lurker
1. We're you alive in 1980?
2. Do you remember Munsons disgusting, personal campaign against us on his radio show in 1990?