Why not a letter from Chan..

Originally posted by buzzy bee:
I thought we were suppose to be getting a more "fan/media friendly" coach than what we had prior. Instea
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">No offense to you, Buzzy. But the last thing I want to see right now is a letter from Chan. We got Braine's letter already. That's enough for me. Chan should be putting 100% effort into recruiting right now. That's just MHO.

After recruiting, I'm sure we'll see and hear more from him.

I thought the same thing after rereading the letter. One from Gailey would have been very appropriate weeks ago.

Yes, the time spent in recruiting needs to be the man's key focal point, but doesn't he eat and sleep as well during this period?

Getting run out of Athens by the largest margin EVER should have prompted him to jot down a few lines. Maybe the "silent one" stifled him.

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Originally posted by bugboy:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by buzzy bee:
I thought we were suppose to be getting a more "fan/media friendly" coach than what we had prior. Instea
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">No offense to you, Buzzy. But the last thing I want to see right now is a letter from Chan. We got Braine's letter already. That's enough for me. Chan should be putting 100% effort into recruiting right now. That's just MHO.

After recruiting, I'm sure we'll see and hear more from him.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It's a waste of time, bugboy - if he can't figure that out on his own, a reply on a message board isn't going to matter. I know he's out recruiting, you know he's out recruiting, everyone in the message board community SHOULD know he's out recruiting.

ContactBuzz ..I hope you are right. I hope he is spending his time trying land some of those surprises that others have referred to.

Also I hope bugboy is right that he will be more seen and heard from after recruiting ends. I guess time will tell.

Maybe he should write the letter while he is eating. Nothing says "dedication" like a big ol' spaghetti stain on a well-crafted letter!
grin.gif

Seriously, there's nothing Chan could say in a letter that would improve his standing with the ABC crowd. He should focus on closing with our remaining recruits until February 5.

I do think a "state of the program" address at the Signing Day event would be appropriate.

Back