Why? Why? Why?

JacketDude

Varsity Lurker
Why can we not snap a ball to the QB?

Why is Jonathan Smith at QB on our own three, when everyone in the country knows we are going to run the ball with him?

Why is PJ Daniels still returning kickoffs?

Why is AJ Suggs still in at QB? All his passes hang so much, wherein Bilbo's passes are more on a line.

We look like a junior high team. This is sad.

I agree totally. This is hard to watch. We are witnessing firsthand the worst beating I have ever seen Tech get by ugag. I bet dawgnation is loving this. Truly sickening. We look so incompetent that it is truly embarrassing. God forbid.
shocked.gif

Originally posted by JacketDude:
Why can we not snap a ball to the QB?

Why is Jonathan Smith at QB on our own three, when everyone in the country knows we are going to run the ball with him?

Why is PJ Daniels still returning kickoffs?

hang so much, wherein Bilbo's passes are more on a line.
We look like a junior high team. This is sad.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I can agree with you on everything you just said but PJ DANIEL IS A GOOD KICKOFF RETURN MAN FOR NUMBER ONE HE NEEDS SOME BLOCKING.Yes he did make a mistake but he almost won us the wake game on a kickoff return.

Yes. Down 24-21 to Wake. He returned a kick to the Deacon 38 putting us in position to win.

Daniel has returned many kicks well this year. But yesterday he looked like he had been drinking... Every kick he fielded he was backing up when he caught the ball. Except of course for the one he drop kicked to the Dawgs...

P.J.s not the problem. If anybody proved they don't deserve to be retained this year it was Tommy Raye, specials team's coach. Personally, I think it was a mistake to create the position in the first place.

Originally posted by gnats 67:
P.J.s not the problem. If anybody proved they don't deserve to be retained this year it was Tommy Raye, specials team's coach. Personally, I think it was a mistake to create the position in the first place.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You mean all those pushups and all that busy work that the special teams units did, didn't help??????

George O'leary could coach Tech's special teams better from a phone booth in Minnesota than this joker did.

Back