Will Tech Have The Guts To Haul Butt If...

SouthGa

Varsity Lurker
expansion is blocked by the Carolina Mafia?
Of course Braine will have to get the OK from Carol.

South Georgia Jacket

I hope that expansion won't be blocked. That would be detrimental to the entire conference and will eventually trickle down to basketball schools like Duke.
pat.gif

I don't have any answers but it's time to say goodbye to the tarholes and dook. Their arrogance is deafening.

It is really pathetic for Duke and North Carolina to think they can block this expansion and not feel the wrath of the other members.

If the two schools block the expansion, I sincerely believe the rest of the league will form another conference without them or will leave the ACC and join other conferences.

The remaining ACC will be the only conference in the nation with two schools.

drinking.gif

How bout Tech to the SEC? It'd be interesting! The renewal of old rivalries with Bama, Auburn, and UT.

I don't think we will ever see Tech back in the probation conference. Probably not out of the question for Tech to leave and join another conference or for Tech and several others to form a new conference. I would really like for Tech to bolt along with a few other and form a new conference.

I know the SEC has had their share of rascal like goings on that look very bad, but the SEC is where our true bloodlines are, like it or not. I beelieve it would benefit the SEC to have a school like GT back in their conference. It would add to the academic stature whether they like to admit it or not. It is unbeelievably stupid for ugag not to want us in given how many times their victories could have counted as a conference win the last 25 or so years. And whether we want to admit it or not, beeing in the SEC would help us if we would let go of our old school Dodd pride that got us into trouble in the first place. Man I am talking about Georgia citizens who where sidewalk alumni of GT and BOUGHT TICKETS and filled up the stadium.

Back